Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Big Orange Pumpkin Patch


Well, Barrett and I went on a fun date today! We went to the Big Orange Pumpkin Patch in Celina, Texas. It was SO FUN!! He was a cheezer, of course, smiling it up big time! He looks so old!

They had a petting zoo, complete w/ goats, sheep, donkeys, and good ol' Texas Longhorns! He had a blast feeding the animals. They also had a really fun hayride, afterwhich we got to go pick out our very own pumpkins. It was a fun fun day! Love you B!

5 comments:

Haley said...

Way to get blogging girl! You are great, if you need anything, just holler!

Jodee said...

I was just thinking the same thing, he looks so old! I think he grew into a little man over night! He is the best cheezer out there!

Emily said...

What a fun date with your little man! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch!

Six Skinners said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Six Skinners said...

Hi Julie!!!! It looks like things are going good for your family in Texas. Congrats on the bun in the oven! That is awesome. It is so nice to be able to keep in contact through the blogging world. Logan will be so excited to see the pictures of your boys. My little buddy Barrett is getting too big.