Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!






HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!
This is one of my very favorite holidays. I love the decorations, love the childish giddyness, love the food... love it all!! So here's a peek at our kid's costumes this year-- they've already worn them a few times to our ward party, other friend's Halloween parties, and just around the house! Barrett's been toting the Elmo costume everywhere-- he is totally obsessed w/ Elmo. Hunter was too at his age. This is the first year Hannah's been something besides a princess. But she's still a pretty cute witch! Brock makes my life so easy by just being a football player- a costume we already have and wear 6x a week! Thanks Brock! And Hunter put together the skeleton costume himself. We sewed the skeleton parts onto a black sweatsuit and he looked pretty good!
The BEST PART of today is Bill is coming home! He's been gone at a training in Virginia for 6 VERY LONG weeks and he will be home at 11 am this morning!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't say it enough! We have missed him so much. It will be so nice to have him home and with us again. (Not to mention all the help he gives me!) So we're carving pumpkins this afternoon, having a chili and cornbread dinner, pumpkin cake (didn't I say I loved the food?!), and then going trick or treating. Sugar, anyone?! Good times, good times! Have a great Halloween everyone and above all, BE SAFE!!!














3 comments:

Wendy said...

I love all the costumes. Your kids looked great!!! Halloween really is wonderful!!! We took Norah trick or treating this year just so Derek and I could eat all her candy. It was awesome!!!

Sarah said...

I'm very impressed with the face make-up! All of your kids look so good! Barrett is absolutely adorable- he makes such a cute little Elmo! I'm glad you had a happy, safe Halloween and that you could spend it with Bill!!!

Six Skinners said...

I tagged you on my blog. You can read the rules and post here. If you don't want to do it no worries. I thought it was kinda fun.