Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Brocky Boy!

I can still call him that even though he's 11.  ELEVEN?!?!?!?  When did he get that old?  Seriously now.

This morning's breakfast of choice.  Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream.
As I type, Dad is at school w/ Brock eating lunch with him and his friends.
Dinner request is ham, egg, and cheese casserole and he wants a chocolate cake w/ white frosting and mint & chip icecream.  YUMMY!

He got an itouch at the beginning of the summer as his EARLY bday gift... so today will be "giftless" at least from mom and dad.  Nana & Papa already got him an "otterbox" cover for his itouch and he has some cards waiting for him here at home!  Happy day!

More to come later, but I just wanted to give a birthday shout out to my fav 11 year old boy!

Love you Brock!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Hope you had a great Birthday Brock. It was great having lunch together today at your school. You are one cool 11 year old. Love you bud. Your Dad.