I am trying to remember all the silly and funny things my kids have been saying recently-- especially Bauer... his vocab astounds me!
On a bike ride w/ mom
He's sitting in the seat behind me on my bike and he says, "Ouch- my hands hurt."
I said, "Why?
Bauer: "Mommy-- my hand hurt really bad."
Me: "Why do your hands hurt Bauer?"
Bauer: "You sitting on my hands mom!"
He had put his hands on my bike seat and I sat down, not realizing I sat on them! ha ha
Today Bauer was at our friend's home playing upstairs. Apparently they were reading the book, "Going on a bear hunt." They read it all the way through and Bauer comes up to my friend Anne with his 'finger gun' and says, "I killed the bear." Gee, thanks Bauer.
Reading The Lion King w/ the 3 little boys at bedtime--
Bauer is LOVING "Hakuna Matata" and dancing around. I move on to the next part and he puts his little chubby hand on my cheek and says, "I love you mom." (awwww!) I said, "I love you too Bauer!!" He replies, "I love you MORE!!!!!!!!" Ok, I'll read to you again tomorrow!
Barrett: "Moooommm!! Can we watch DIARRHEA Wimpy Kid?"
Me: "Yes Barrett, you can watch Diary of a Wimpy Kid."
Bauer when Bill is changing his diaper--
"Dad, you got the cheese touch." (also from diarrhea wimpy kid)
There's more-- I'm just drawing a blank right now. I'll be back.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Funnies...
Posted by
Jules
at
3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment