Monday, August 23, 2010

The First Day of School Post!

It's the yearly picture... everyone holding up their grade...
Hannah is in 3rd
Her teacher is Ms. Walker... she was the student teacher in Hannah's kindergarten class, so she knows and LOVES Hannah already!
Brock is in 6th (middle school!)
Hunter is in 7th
The two middle schoolers... watch out for each other!!!  Brothers first!
The three musketeers at home!

Barrett starts preschool on Sept. 8th... he's pretty excited too!  He'll get his very own post about that then!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I totally forgot to send you those pictures and information about accommodations - do you still want them? I can send them on your email account. REALLY fun school pictures! I was so sad when Kadi said - "who are those people?" THEY ARE OUR FRIENDS!!!! But since we moved away from Riverbank before her 1st b-day - can't hold it against her :-)

Emily said...

Let me just say it...middle school scares me! Let me know how you're handling it...I've got two more years!