Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hidden Name...

Can you find our beautiful baby boy's name?

Wordle: sivley names

Come soon baby!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Cute baby Dayne! So fun. Now that his name was revealed, maybe he'll come?!?

Leslie :~D said...

I like it!

Mrs. Haynie said...

I love the name! I can't wait to see pictures of the little cutie.

Suzanne Plant said...

I LOVE that name! I did newborns of a baby named that and fell in love with it. Great choice! Love Monson as well.

Emily said...

LOVE that name! I always wanted to name a boy that (maiden name being Daines and all) but we don't really think it goes with Crane. So happy it goes beautifully with Sivley! Now hopefully he'll just get here already!

Andrea said...

A great name!! I love your posts about being ready for this baby. I am due in January and it makes me feel better to hear how you are feeling! Jumping on the trampoline in your depends made me laugh out loud!

-Andrea from whittier (Jeanne's daughter)