...and BOY are we ready!!!
Yes, I am huge- but no I am not ashamed... (besides, it'll be a great "before" picture!) this is baby-ing # 6 at its best! The VERY best part is yet to come! I've made it this far, I can make it one more night! RIGHT?!?! We'll update as soon as we can- but your guesses on weight and length are welcome. And don't be rude, I know I look large, but I am not having a 12 pound baby! In fact it may just be all fluid and a little baby. We'll see... WHO KNOWS!?!?! Guess away!
Until then, baby Dayne- we can't wait to meet you, to see who you look like, and to smell your sweet baby smells! WE LOVE YOU ALREADY!!!!!!!!

4 comments:
Good luck Jules! Can't wait to see pics of baby Dayne. I'll be thinking about you...
Meredith
I am so excited for you!! I have been checking your blog each day to see if anything happened so I was happy to see the update!! I don't always say this but because you love child birth enjoy your last birthing experience. By the way you look great!!
Debbie Miles
Don't forget your lipstick! And, I predict 9 lbs 2 oz, 21 inches. Go baby!! Good luck, Jules!
Julie's induction has been delayed until 9 am (CST) this morning. Labor/delivery rooms full all night. All is well...stay tuned!
Post a Comment