Friday, December 11, 2009

Dayne- 3 days old

My friend Anne, photographer extraordinaire, came to visit today. She's so awesome!!! This is just a sneak peak of what she took. Isn't he SOOO cute!?!?
I could just eat him up!

We took these two today as well... with my mom's camera. He's changing already. LOVE HIM!!

Fuzzy head! We gave him a sponge bath and washed his hair. He's got a little faux hawk. More hair than any of my other kids yet! Doesn't he look older than 3 days old in this picture? MMMMMmmmmmm......

I think I'm in love. AGAIN.

4 comments:

RAL said...

Oh my gosh he is adorable! I love those pics that Anne took! So cute! Congrats again mama! :)

Leslie :~D said...

Awwww.... I love babies.... so beautiful! Almost makes me want another one... almost, but not!

Stephanie said...

What a handsome little guy! Congratulations Julie & Bill!

McDowell Family said...

Congratulations Julie! He's adorable and I agree...look older than 3 days old. Great pictures!!