Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dayne Monson Sivley

He is here!! After a short 4 hour labor (1 hour of which I slept through), and ONE push... Dayne made his appearance @ 2:08 pm on 12-08-09.

He weighs 8 pounds even and is 19 3/4 inches long.

He has the cutest little face ever! We think he's a cross between Brock/Bauer and that he has Barrett's nose. He has a little bit of light brown hair with a tinge of red mixed in. Another SIVLEY for sure!


Mom is good, just tired. Feeling so much better already though!

Dad was the best coach, along with Nana too! Although they didn't have a very tough job when it came to the pushing part!!!

The kids came to see baby brother in the evening and they are all loving him already! More pictures to follow of that! For now, we are in love and happy as can be. Our perfect baby Dayne has arrived... an angel sent from Heaven above!!

17 comments:

Eric and Amy said...

Congratulations Julie! He is SO handsome! And you look amazing! We can't wait to meet him. Please let me know when we can bring in meals, and whatever else we can do to help!

Eric and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eric and Amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodee said...

He is stinkin' cute! Good job momma! Congrats to you and your family!

Suzanne Plant said...

Julie, he is so adorable! Those cheeks are to die for - give them a big kiss from me. So glad you are doing well.

chrissi said...

Wow...the Sivley eight!!!! so is 8 enough?? Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy, you look like you feel much better. Give him a kiss from us! Take care
Love
C

chrissi said...

Wow...the Sivley eight!!!! so is 8 enough?? Congratulations on a beautiful baby boy, you look like you feel much better. Give him a kiss from us! Take care
Love
C

Heather said...

Hi Julie!!
I have been checking to see when your sweet little boy made his arrival!! He is ADORABLE and you look great! Tell Miss Hannah I said congrats on being a big sister and she can come over and play with my twins, (when they come) anytime!! If you need anything, let me know!
Heather

Jeff and Amy Barlow said...

YEA! Congrats to you all! Wish I was there to see him in person. Enjoy him! You know how fast it goes...

Miss you guys!
Amy

Angela Jamison said...

Congrats!!! So glad that Mom and baby are doing well.

Derek said...

Yea, congratulations you guys! That's so exciting. He's adorable!!!!

Wendy

mcwally said...

Congratulations!!! He's beautiful ( in a very handsome way). And you look amazing. That happy just-had-a-baby glow. :)

You have such a beautiful family!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! He totally looks like Brock- he is adorable! I'm glad that everything went well!

zacktobe5 said...

I am so happy for you. I was thinking of you all day while you were in labor. I think I was thinking of you way longer then you were in Labor. LOL. Enjoy your time with him.

HalnJess said...

Julie, he's adorable and you look fantastic. We're so excited for you!

Tricia said...

So Happy for you! He is beautiful!We are so happy for you

Colleen said...

Beautiful baby and you look gorgeous! I love his name!