Monday, August 31, 2009

Soooo good!

I could read this article over and over and over... it is soooo good and so wonderful. (Lessons from Liberty Jail from the Sept. 2009 Ensign). Jeffrey R. Holland is the best...
I've highlighted my favorite part:

I testify that the Father and the Son
live and that They are close, perhaps
even closest via the Holy Spirit, when we
are experiencing dif cult times. I testify
that heaven’s kindness will never depart
from you, regardless of what happens
(see Isaiah 54:7–10 ; see also 3 Nephi
22:7–10 ). I testify that bad days come to
an end, that faith always triumphs, and
that heavenly promises are always kept.
God is our Father, Jesus is the Christ,
and this is the true and living gospel—
found in this, the true and living Church.
I testify that President Thomas S. Monson
is a prophet of God, our prophet for this
hour and this day. I love him and sustain
him as I know you do. In the words of
the Liberty Jail prison-temple experience,
“Hold on thy way. . . . Fear not . . . , for
God shall be with you forever and ever”
( D&C 122:9 ).

No comments: