Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Brocky Boy...#10!!!

Only I can still call him "Brocky Boy..." otherwise he's too old for anyone else to call him that- just his mama. I can't believe he's 10 years old. And even though he broke our nice flat screen TV last week (a story for another day), we still love him!!! Brock, today (and many days) you are my favorite kid!!! Happy Birthday Bud!
Mom made a yummy homemade strudel for his bday breakfast. It was a hit-- here's Brock with his breakfast at 8:00 am before we headed to church @ 9.

It all adds up, right?



He opened half his presents yesterday so that he could "play with them." He got the newest Batman PS3 game "Arkum Asylum." I must say, the graphics are pretty awesome-- and let this be said for the record, I demo-ed it at Target... played it before my boys and DH. Oh yeah... go mom. He also got the movie Transformers on Blu-ray DVD. Round that off with some clothes, shoes, and football gear, and I'd say he had a pretty good birthday. Oh yeah-- and the BYU/OK game this weekend too.. can you say spoiled!?!?!

Brock is noseguard for his 10 year old football team this year. He plays for the Vikings. Here's his stance- with his new fingerless gloves...

Don't mess with "BULLDOZER BROCK!"

He wanted to make his own birthday dinner and cake. Look at dad with that pizza dough- his Great Harvest years did him well!!

Brock is our chef in training.

Whatcha gonna wish for?


I knew it... a baby sister. HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Give it up mom.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

We are so lame! Sorry...we got our days off. Thought it was tomorrow. We'll call anyway. happy birthday, brocky boy! Can we call him that too? Looks like a great day.