Sunday, August 30, 2009

ICE AGE

Where's the baby?

THERE HE IS! (in your best Diego the Saber tooth tiger from Ice Age voice).



Other Ice Age quotables ***because that movie has some SERIOUSLY funny lines...***
:

“Manfred: Let's get something straight, ok? There's no "we". There never was a "we". In fact, without "me", it wouldn't even be a "you".


Sid: Hey, what's your problem? Manny: *You're* my problem. Sid: Well, I think you're stressed, and that's why you eat so much. I mean, it's hard to get fat on a vegan diet. Manny: I'm not fat. It's all this hair. It makes me look--- poofy.


Manfred: Check for poop. Sid: Why am I the poop-checker? Manfred: Because returning the runt was your idea, because you're small and insignificant, and because I'll pummel you if you don't.

Sid: [about the baby] I bet he's hungry. Manny: How 'bout some milk? Sid: Ooh, I'd love some! Diego: Not you. The baby. Sid: Well, I ain't exactly lactating right now, pal. Diego: You're a little low on the food chain to be mouthing off, aren't you?... Manny: Enough!

Sid: My family abandoned me. They kinda migrated without me. You should have seen what they did last year. I mean, they got up early, and quickly tied up my hands and feet, and gagged me with a field mouse, and barricaded the cave door, and covered their tracks, and went through water so I'd lose their scent, and... and... who needs them anyway?

Diego: Is its nose dry? Sid: That means there's something wrong with it. Diego: Someone should lick it, just in case.

No comments: