
And ... they're off!!! School has started-- YAHOO!

Hannah is in 2nd grade-

Hunter is in 6th- MIDDLE SCHOOL!

Brock is the BMOC (big man on campus) in 5th grade-

And Barrett is going to be in preschool NEXT WEEK! Crazy rascal!

School kids!

Have a great day! See you when you get home... LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Choose the right!
2 comments:
So fun that your school has already started- I'm counting down the days until ours starts! All of your kids look so good and ready for the year ahead. I love Hannah's outfit and her haircut- too cute!
They all look adorable! And I love Hannah's hair by the way! Where is Barrett going to preschool? He'll love that! I finially feel like I'm joining the blog world again. We've been in the house two weeks and as of two days ago I have no more boxes! YEA. So now I'm trying to catch up and see what everyone's been up to. Miss you tons.
Post a Comment