That seriously has to hurt! He looks so big riding a big boy bike- and not wearing a diaper!
that is hilarious! i love it. anything to ride the bike.
OH MY!!! He is amazing!
make sure you keep these pix handy for another 12 yrs or so. Very sweet.
I love cute baby bottoms, but OUCH is right!! Kids are so cool! I can't believe he ispotty training. Time is flying by!
OUCH! I am still trying to figure this boy thing out. Any good ideas for potty training boys! Does riding in the buck work?- It's fun to see what a precious family you have! Thumbs up!!! Your doing a great job.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That seriously has to hurt! He looks so big riding a big boy bike- and not wearing a diaper!
that is hilarious! i love it. anything to ride the bike.
OH MY!!! He is amazing!
make sure you keep these pix handy for another 12 yrs or so. Very sweet.
I love cute baby bottoms, but OUCH is right!! Kids are so cool! I can't believe he ispotty training. Time is flying by!
OUCH! I am still trying to figure this boy thing out. Any good ideas for potty training boys! Does riding in the buck work?- It's fun to see what a precious family you have! Thumbs up!!! Your doing a great job.
Post a Comment