Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Breakfast Lately...



This is SOOOO yummy! A little too much green for Bill, but I LOVE it! It's all legal on my no sugar, no carbs diet...


For those of you interested in the recipe, (for those of you who know me- which you should know me if you're on my blog- you know I don't DO recipes, I do "throw in a little of this, add a little of that") ANYWHO... here it is:
Lots of broccoli, cut up small
1 TBSP butter, not margarine- BUTTER
some dried onion
lots of salt & pepper
bacon bits

*saute all that together until the broccoli is tender but not mushy*

Then- scramble 1 egg & 2 egg whites and pour over top. Mix until eggs are cooked and sprinkle with freshly grated parmesan cheese. Brace yourself--- it is GOOOO-OOOOD!

2 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

I am totally going to make this!!! Thanks for the (sort of) recipe.

Becky said...

that sounds good, but i don't know about brocoli for breakfast. maybe i'll start by trying it for lunch and then ease into the morning.