Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving...

We had SUCH a great Thanksgiving... Megan, Drew, & Aiden came for the whole week from Utah, and Wendy, Derek, & Norah came from Austin for 2 days. It was so much fun. Here's the holiday in pictures...

The three cooks (take note of my hair... you won't see it again :( ...):

Megs & Hannah:

Wendy, Derek, & Norah:

Drew & Aiden kickin' back:

Megs & Brock:


We never got a picture of the food, it was devoured too quickly. I did do something different this year- I "brined" my turkey. And I must say, it was SOOOO juicy and flavorful. Thanks for the recipe Emeril!! Wendy brought appetizers and they were yummy too! It was a good food day!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hey Julie, thanks again for Thanksgiving! It was awesome. Check my blog for the wonderful Walmart pictures... yes, I really posted them!

Becky said...

sounds like so much fun. so sad i missed it. wendy said it was so much fun. so cool you two live close enough together to be able to do that.