I feel like all I do is RUSH around. RUSH RUSH RUSH- that's the story of my life. So today, Brock and I had a whole day of RUSH-ing. Don't know what I'm talking about? Check it out: RUSH IMMUNOTHERAPY. Basically, Brock got about 8 months worth of allergy medication in 8 hours yesterday. That's the only reason it's called RUSH-- because we were certainly not RUSHed through there. We were there from 8 am to 3 pm. In that time period, Brock had an IV placed and hep-locked in case they needed to administer rescue meds, and 7 shots of allergens. He was basically a big pin cushion. So here he is, my BIG BRAVE BROCK. (I think this was shot #3)...
it was a quiet and "pokey" day at the doctor's office. But within 3 months, Brock may be off almost all his meds and symptom free-- that'll be the day!!! Way to be brave buddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment