So, my rough and tough- Mr. very serious man has a sweet side a mile wide. Many of you don't know this side of him, so I thought I'd share it with you...
I have recently been diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands. It's pretty severe and is worsened significantly by doing detail work such as sewing, doing my hair, typing, makeup, cooking, etc. (pretty much EVERYTHING I love to do!) I have braces on both hands and they seem to be helping, but I just don't have the strength in my hands that I used to. It is especially bad early in the morning and late at night.
The other night, I was trying to untangle these darling jewelery cases I bought as gifts for my friends' birthdays (Attention: all friends w/ birthdays coming up, forget you saw this!!!) It took me about an hour and I was getting NO WHERE, FAST! I set it aside and went to bed.
Yesterday I was gone all day w/ Brock-- see "RUSH" post. Bill took a family sick day and took care of the killer B's all day long. I came home for a few hours and then left again for Enrichment last night. I came home at 11:30 pm... and this is what I found:
Seriously!! It brought a tear to my eye... and I felt so loved. Thank you babe-- you are SOOOOO sweet! XOOX to you too!

6 comments:
How sweet is he?! That is so nice. And, I love that you call them the Killer B's! :)
You made me cry -- I already knew Bill was a sweetie but this is so great! I am also so sad you are struggling with carpal tunnel. I would go crazy if I couldn't do any of my projects. Are you going to get surgery?
That is so nice of Bill! I have had Carpal Tunnel since I was pregnant with Jake and I am finally getting surgery a week from Tuesday. I'll have to let you know how it goes. I'm so sick of wearing braces on my hands!
I am so sorry!!!!!! You are amazing the way you deal with stuff! Adam has it and I know how bad it kills it him. Call me
that is so sweet. I'm sure you feel so blessed to have a thoughtful husband. Sorry to hear about your pain.
I had no idea....so sorry!! Guess I should be checking blogs more often. You put on a great face though and are obviously one tough cookie. Let me know if there's anything I can do. I'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment