Friday, March 14, 2008

TWILIGHT... Stephenie Meyer to visit FRISCO!

So, I haven't posted about my obsession (along with thousands of others) of the Twilight series of books written by Stephenie Meyer. BUT- I read them all in about 2 weeks' time- which is amazing for me as I feel SO GUILTY reading and not getting stuff done! The books are amazing and I can't wait for the 4th one to come out on Aug. 2nd... YEAH!! Clear the calendar for a few days everyone!


Anyways, my MIL just called me to tell me she saw that Stephenie Meyer is going to be at our VERY OWN Stonebriar Center in May! Who's going to be there with ME!?! Here's the details:


Saturday, May 10, 2008, 2:00 p.m.Barnes and Noble at the Stonebriar Mall

— SH 121 at Preston Road

2601 Preston Rd, #1204, Frisco, TX 75034972/668-2820

TICKETS AVAILABLE MAY 6th!

Off-site event details to come. Tickets available on Tuesday, May 6, 2008 beginning at 9:00 a.m. for the release of The Host. Purchase 1 copy of The Host will include 1 wristband admission to our local event. Book purchase with wristband distribution while supplies last. For information call 972/668-2820.


Oh yeah baby! Can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

LUCKY!

Melis said...

Okay, I just finished Twilight! LOVED it! Can't wait to start the others! I might just be at this event!