Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

We've had a great Easter today! It was wonderful to go back to church and feel the spirit so strongly on such a special day. I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ. I feel so blessed.


Here's a picture of all 5 kids. Not the best, but they're all there- Count 'Em!! Hopefully we'll get a better one next weekend when we bless Bauer.


I know I am miserably behind on posts. I've got pictures and stuff to say about 4-5 different happenings with our family lately... (bday's, outings, snow days, etc.) HOWEVER-- there is rarely a time when I have 2 hands free for more than about 2 minutes. I'm either nursing or rocking or changing a diaper or cooking (washing my hands in between!) or SOMETHING. So, one of these days- hopefully this week- I'll get around to some much needed updates. But for now, here's a picture of the culprit of my lack of blogging. He's pretty cute! 4 week old Bauer:

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the picture of all of the kids- so cute! We missed you at the family party last night and hope that we can all get together some time soon. Happy Easter!!!

Jenny said...

So cute..he is so darling! I am sad we didn't get to talk at church but I love reading your posts and seeing these cute pics. Your kids are all so darling!
You look like you are doing great with 5..you are my hero!
Jen