Hannah took this one... she caught him smiling!
Hannah's such a good big sister!
Nice shot Hannah, that is so adorable! I thought he looked so much like your husband but now I see a lot of you too. Whoever he looks like, it doesn't matter, he is dang cute!
So cute!! I don't think you posted very many. I think I posted like 15when Keeton was born. I love the striped blanket that he is laying on.
Congratulations Sivley family. Bauer is sooooo cute. Just like the rest. Good luck on the sleep.
Congratulations on the birth of Bauer! He is so cute:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice shot Hannah, that is so adorable! I thought he looked so much like your husband but now I see a lot of you too. Whoever he looks like, it doesn't matter, he is dang cute!
So cute!! I don't think you posted very many. I think I posted like 15when Keeton was born. I love the striped blanket that he is laying on.
Congratulations Sivley family. Bauer is sooooo cute. Just like the rest. Good luck on the sleep.
Congratulations on the birth of Bauer! He is so cute:)
Post a Comment