Got back $7.24... in other words, they paid me to take these items out of the store.
$14.00-- ($1 per box!) and yes, we will eat that much Special K... at least a box a day!
$1.45 and that's only because I had to buy the gum so it wouldn't be in the negative.
Good thing I saved so much-- Bauer decided to alter his jeans this morning while I was changing laundry and washing dishes. Guess that's what I get for letting him watch me sew.

2 comments:
Hey Julie! I've been meaning to start really coupon shopping. My old neighbor was great at that, too. I need to do it. Your family looks great by the way! I noticed that your card to us was forwarded from our old address. I wasn't sure if you knew we moved. Email me if you need our new address in Utah. It is on our Christmas card if you still have that.
Love it! there is always something that balances out all the savings, right? :)
Post a Comment