We've got two with "the pukes" today and i'm sure that number will multiply today/tomorrow. Hannah's an old pro. She's pretty good about getting to the bathroom- although she did ask if she could sleep in my room on the couch so that she didn't get her new bedroom all dirty. Uh- NO!
Then there's Bauer-- yes, this darling dude:
who has either NEVER thrown up or hasn't in a LONG TIME...
but poor kid was SOOO scared.
When he first threw up, he cried a lot and was so sad. It woke up Dayne and he was screaming.
He looked at me and said, "Mom, I sorry."
I said, "Sorry for what?"
He said, "Sorry for Dayne."
(soooo cute that he was concerned that he woke Dayne up.)
Then I gave him a bucket- (which we lovingly call our kids when they're barfing- "BUCKET BOYS!")
But he was scared of the bucket. So I got him a bowl. He didn't want the bowl. He told me he wanted a small bowl. So I went downstairs and got him a small bowl. When I handed it to him he said,
"Mom- where's the cereal?" He wanted cereal because, of course if you have a cereal bowl,
you need cereal to go along with it!! Funny kid!
Let's hope this stops here... PLEASE NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment