COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Today I finally remembered my itouch on my morning jog. I usually forget it or forget to charge it or something. But today I remembered it. I got it all set up- this was going to be a good workout. It was raining so I put my cell phone in a ziploc bag and stuck it in the left side of my sports bra (ladies, you know what I'm talking about!). Itouch in a ziploc bag on the right side. One headphone in ear, other headphone tucked into the strap (that's so I can hear the mountain lion if he's out this morning). Ready... set...
SHUFFLE.
What? 3 seconds of a song, that's all I get to hear? I should have turned right back around and gone inside to fix it, but I was on a roll! (a jog, actually). I thought I could fix it myself without slowing down. Now let me preface this with: I know nothing about ipods. My kids upload my music and sync my player. I just tell them what to do. I'm good at that. So I keep jogging. "I'll just try and jog real smooth," I thought. Nope- a little too much bounce in my step today, I guess! My favorite song comes on... perfect excuse to walk! NOOO! Keep jogging Julie! You can do it! (i'm now about 2/3 jog to 1/3 walk- so I can officially call it my morning shuffle jog because I do more jogging than walking!) Yeah! Happy for me!
Wish I could listen to that song... "Don't Worry, Be Happy!" Well, I can, but only the first 3 seconds of it! Then onto "Ironic" then "Mr. Wendall" (don't laugh, I love that song!) then "I Wear my Sunglasses at Night" then "Bad Day" - yes, I am having a bad day, thank you. Shuffle again, YES! A winner! Belinda Carlisle- "Heaven..." Man, I really need a new play list. p.s. I do not have "Don't Worry, Be Happy" on my playlist. Unfortunately, all the other songs, I am ashamed proud to say I do.
So what do I do the second I walk in the door? Type into Bing (like that, Mike?): "How do I get my stupid itouch to STOP shuffling?" and here was the simple answer- "While the song is playing, click on the album cover so you can see where the song is. (a little bar should come up on the top of the screen). to the right of the song place, there are two crossed arrows. if they are highlighted in blue then it is on shuffle. click on the arrow sign and it should turn to gray which will turn off shuffle."
Should have come back in and looked that up before I went for my morning jog/shuffle/walk!!! Now I know!
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Doin' the shuffle!
Posted by
Jules
at
7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This makes me giggle! Way to go with the running - I'm impressed!
And I do believe you might need a Itunes intervention - i.e. better running music. :) Belinda Carlisle? Really, Jules? :) Try Shakira's "Waka Waka" - my favorite new song to work-out to. It was the World Cup theme song.
Post a Comment