Thursday, September 9, 2010

Barrett's Soccer

Yes, he's our first soccer player.  And not only am I a "soccer mom," (not really) I am THE Soccer TEAM MOM!  You see, my friend Rebecca is the coach and 4 out of 6 kids on the team are from our ward- AND we practice right down the street from my house, so it's a pretty good gig!

Barrett was SOOOO excited for his first practice
Of course, figuring out if the shin guards go OVER or UNDER the socks was fun!  For the record, my "all sport and naturally talented" husband (who has never played or watched soccer) knew that they went under the socks, but I did have to google search it just to verify.  Bill, "You were right, I was wrong, now I'm singing a different song."  See I said it.  But I have seen people wear them over. I'm just sayin'!


Barrett has been waiting for a few weeks to drink his blue gatorades I bought for practices. He was stoked to FINALLY be able to have one!
It's going to be a fun season.  Especially when you've got a "wannabee" fan for a brother:

No comments: