is your house feeling it? Our's certainly is. (see conversation with Hunter below.)
Hunter: "Our house is so much quieter without Hannah here." (she's at a friend's house, and I have to admit it is true, but quiet doesn't mean better!)
Mom: "Yeah, but I miss her when she's not here."
Hunter: "I don't."
Mom: "You know Hunter, one day you'll wish you hadn't said that. You'll all be grown and gone your separate ways and you'll miss your sister. You'll realize then how much you love her."
Hunter: "Whatever. I'm willing to bet you 5% of my income when I'm a grown man that I will NEVER like Hannah."
Mom: "Hunter! Don't say that!! Besides, you're wrong- and your wife is going to be really mad when you're writing me a big check every month!"
Hunter: "Fine- 1%. But I still won't like her."
Soon it will be very apparent that I am right and he is wrong. I remember my parents saying the EXACT same words to me when I'd complain about one sibling or another. Fast forward to now-- there isn't a thing I wouldn't do to be with my siblings... any one of them. I'd drop everything and RUN to hang out with them. I love them all and miss them everyday. One day we'll get there... until then, stay tuned for more "sibling love stories."
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Sibling Love...
Posted by
Jules
at
8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love it!
So, I left your blog open this morning.... and your music has been our soundtrack. Once again, love it.
Post a Comment