Saturday, March 6, 2010

Megan and Abby's Visit

We had so much fun when Megan and Abby came to visit... from late night nursing talks to shopping with newborns to playing games, we did it all. Except take a bunch of pictures! The last night Megan and Abby were here, we ran over to my neighbor's house for a quick photo shoot! Thanks Richard, you are so talented!!! Here's a few snapshots from that night...
True Texas Cowboy

Angel

Mom and baby

How could he stay asleep?

Now he's the grumpy one...

Love Abby's smirk... she's so animated!

Now they're both D.O.N.E.!!

Of course, Hannah had to get in on the action! Love those 2nd grader teeth!

Cute girl

And Darling Abby- she is seriously the cutest. Nevermind that Megan dresses her to the nines everywhere they go. Always a bow and a bracelet! I am living vicariously through her--

Thanks for coming Megs, we miss you already!! Come BACK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

McKee's Madness said...

Oh I love it... those two were so funny that night. Jules I had the best time with you. Thanks again for everything. You are the best sister!!!