This is what I want for lunch:

This is what I SHOULD have:

Which am I going to choose? Who knows... I am stressed to the limit and I am a "stress eater." There's just too much going on for a girl like me to handle. I can't even begin to list it all--- the list is endless and it keeps growing. I think I'll just skip lunch altogether and take a nap. Ya right.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what I SHOULD have:

Which am I going to choose? Who knows... I am stressed to the limit and I am a "stress eater." There's just too much going on for a girl like me to handle. I can't even begin to list it all--- the list is endless and it keeps growing. I think I'll just skip lunch altogether and take a nap. Ya right.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:
I'm a stress eater to Jules. Hang in there! Dayne is so adorable! Love the new family picture too! Good times!
Post a Comment