Thursday, January 21, 2010

Too cool at school...

I knew it would happen. One day, my 12 year old middle-schooler would be "too cool" to kiss his mom goodbye. Today was the day. As we pulled up to the school to drop Hunter off for band sectional practice, I got a "no thanks." As I went to kiss him goodbye. At least he was polite about it.

It hurts.

It hurts real bad.

4 comments:

Leslie :~D said...

Yup. It hurts. I've been hurt like that on several occasions. (((hug)))

zacktobe5 said...

But maybe someday in high school it will change and he will reach over and give you a kiss because he is that COOL!!

Emily said...

I'm in denial that this is ever going to happen to me! :) Love the new blog title by the way! Miss you!

sixskinners said...

Tell Hunter that Logan still kisses his Mom everyday.