Thursday, January 14, 2010

Check !

I'm getting some things done---

Fix blog header, check! (do you like? How 'bout the title? Too much?)
Maternity clothes are GONE... every last one of them! 4 bags full!
Laundry is done, well, when is it ever TOTALLY done?
Chore Chart revamped:

Stuff is listed on Craig's list
Upstairs TV fixed- check.
Pictures backed up-- all 11,000
De-cluttering... a work in progress, always
Eyebrows WILL be waxed tonight... or else!
Going to look at a couch tomorrow! :)
5 pounds down of 70- keep it up!
I've even managed to fit in a few extra things. Feeling pretty good about it this week. Kids are healthy and I am getting lots done! Knock on some serious wood.

3 comments:

Leslie :~D said...

I really like the individual message boards! That is a good idea! Is that something new or have you always had them?

Kelly said...

Wow, that is great mother of 6!!!! That was quite a list and it scared me. But you have tackled a bunch in what 3 days? Awesome!

Whitney said...

You go, girl!! Keep it up! Thanks for being so productive while I'm SO NOT! :)