Friday, November 20, 2009

That's it, I'm DONE!! part II

Remember this post just a short 21 months ago? Well, it's hit again. The "I WANT THIS BABY OUT NOW" blues. If I make it until Sunday afternoon when my parents arrive for Thanksgiving- and to joyfully help pass the next 6 days... it'll be a miracle. If they don't make their flight (they fly standby)... I'm getting out the crochet hook. Seriously folks. I am done.

Add to the list from my pre-Bauer blues post---
Severe carpal tunnel in both hands
Plantar fasciitis in both feet
Lower back pain galore
No pants that will stay up
No ring to fit my ring finger-- NO, I am not a single mom of 6!!
5 kids who have ALL NEXT WEEK OFF, thanks Texas Schools

I'm going to give it my best to be a good girl and stop complaining now. But I don't feel any better after venting. Dang.
Make you a deal--- if he's not here by Dec. 1st... I'll reveal his name on my blog. Stay tuned. I'm off to jump on the trampoline with my Depends on.

5 comments:

PapaBeefer said...

We're coming as fast as we can!!

Stephanie said...

Oh Jules, you poor thing. I'll keep my fingers crossed he comes early. Now don't hurt yourself!
I'm sending good thoughts your way. Say hi to your cute parents for me! We love and miss you all.
Lots of love,
Stephanie

Suzanne Plant said...

You are so hilarious! Love you girl, hope all goes well - wish I lived closer so I could help!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Jules! I can't wait to meet the newest Sivley.

amersrae said...

I am with you on all of this, except only at 33.5 weeks. Any cures for not being able to breath? Cause I am breathless most of the day, and cannot sleep at night. I do not remember all of this before, but getting anxious to deliver! Hope you find some relief and have a great Thanksgiving!! :)