Thursday, November 26, 2009

Last Year vs. This Year

Last year I stayed up all night on Thanksgiving night in order to get all the best deals on Black Friday... this was at the beginning of the night @ the outlets w/ my sister Megan and cousin Wendy (and Santa!):
Poor pregnant Wendy, we kept her up all night-- no sleep. Being prego this year, I sincerely apologize Wendy. Sleep is not for the weak.

Being silly @ Walmart ... I think it might have been 3 am???

True Texans... or really tired ones...

THIS YEAR-- I am going to bed. I haven't even looked at a single ad. Didn't buy a paper, don't care. All I want to do is have a baby. PLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE-- I am willing my water to break before my mom leaves in the morning. I am craving pain. I am giving up shopping for birthing!! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

I'm all about the sleep, and I'm not even pregnant. :)