Tuesday, January 8, 2008

NEENER NEENER NEENER!!!


Seriously... is my kid already misbehavin' in utero? It's as if he's saying to me..." HA HA MOM! You've still got 8 more weeks with me kicking you inside! See you in 2 months!" I couldn't believe the U/S tech got this picture of him today. So funny! Bill thinks it's a little freaky- I think it's cool! He's gonna be a character just like the rest of his brothers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great Julie!! He definetly seems to belong in your family already.

Wardell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wardell Family said...

Ha Ha! That is absolutely timeless...what fun! I hope you are feeling alright.
P.S. Love the colors of your blog-looks great!
-Amber

Sarah said...

I've never seen an ultrasound pic with the baby's tongue sticking out- that is awesome! My baby never stops moving as well and I am getting worried that he is going to be just as crazy as my other two! I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Six Skinners said...

Okay so I could never figure out how to change the blog without screwing eveything up, so I had my sister-in-law make the changes.

Emily said...

I just caught up on your blog...finally. I was laughing/crying while reading your travel post! An experience you hope to NEVER have again! I love the new look on your blog! Hey I may need to order a few peekaboobabys. How much are they? Talk to you soon!