We are going to OFFICIALLY be the Sivley Seven on March 4th, 2008-- Unless Baby Bauer decides to come earlier... which is highly unlikely!!! I had my OB appointment today and they scheduled my induction for Tues., March 4th!! Note the baby ticker on the website, we are COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS!! YAHOO!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy! Here's to 6 weeks and 6 days left to go! I just keep telling myself: "YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" And just because I'm nice, I am posting a picture of me- LARGER THAN LIFE- but "Glowing," as I'm told! This'll be the last one until BiRtHdAy!!!
p.s. can you tell I lost 2 pounds? J/K, But I do love it when you step on the scale at the OB's office and they say, "Hey! You lost weight!" That's always nice to hear at this stage!
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
It's official...
Posted by
Jules
at
3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
You are adorable!!! It was so good to see you yesterday.
You may say you are big, but you are supposed to be when you have another person in there. You look gorgeous!! You do look like you have thay health glow going on.
You look great! Such a cute pregnant woman! Miss you! Liz
You are beautiful! I love your cute hair!~ I wish I could be brave and do stylish haircuts like you! Seriously Julie, you look great!!
oh, you look cute!
p.s. your top pic of the fam is blurry, you may try this,
go to customizes, click on that pic and then click on the little box at the bottom that says something like "shrink to fit" UN-check the box and it should look normal.
congrats on almost being done. YOu look great by the way. I was going to mention that I thought you had lost 2 lbs. haha, good job.
Look how beautiful you are! I meant to tell you that in church today...but it was so crazy I didn't get to talk to anyone. Mar 4, huh?! How exciting! I'm excited to see ya this week.:) Thanks for your post, btw!
-Amber
Oh my gosh! Julie, you look incredible, especially since this is your fifth baby! You should have all the confidence in the world! I miss seeing you every once in a while and chatting with you. You are just one of those people who I loved instantly. I can't wait for that little one to be here, and to see what he looks like!
I have to agree with everyone else. You look fabulous! I love your haircut too. I lose that "pregnancy glow" in the start of the 3rd trimester, but you've still got it!
I don't think I ever had the pregnancy glow to begin with! You really do look great and your hair is so cute. Looks like our babies will be about a month apart- too bad we live so far away!
Julie, you look so cute! I can't believe your having boy #4! WOOHOO! You know I lub me some boys! Wish we lived closer so I could squeeze all your darling kidz.
I also love your hooter hiders. they are adorable.
I've had fun looking at your posts. I am so glad we can keep in touch.
Oh, Cute paper on your blog.
I'll check back on you soon ;)
Post a Comment