Friday, January 25, 2008

Bloggy Giveaways Carnival...

Photobucket



So I just found this and it is so fun!! You can participate by clicking on the button above and checking it out! You don't have to give something away to win something, but it's always fun to GIVE AND GET!!! So, what am I giving away, you ask?!? Did you even have to ask?!?


Julie, owner of Peekaboobaby, will be giving away ONE nursing cover in a fabric of your choice, valued at $32. Contest is limited to U.S. participants only and shipping is included. So go shopping (http://www.peekbaby.com/), pick your fave fabric, and comment on this post about which fabric is your favorite to enter the giveaway!! You'll be sorry if you don't!


Here's a little info on "Peekaboobaby:"

Our 100% cotton nursing covers are made in a non-smoking home setting by stay at home moms. We use only the highest quality cotton prints by top name textile designers such as Kaffe Fassett, Robert Kaufman and Amy Butler. With 14 fantastic prints to choose from, you're sure to find one (or two!) you'll love! We offer them in two packs so you can always keep one in the diaper bag and one at home.
Features:

  • Finished cover measures 36" wide by 26" long. Plenty of room for every baby.
    16" of boning in neckline creates a "window" so you can see baby and baby can see you. Also provides for ventilation to avoid overheating while nursing.
  • Teri cloth pocket in corner is perfect for holding a pacifier, breast pad, or even a cell phone! Super absorbent to clean little mouths and wipe away spit ups.
  • Adjustable D-ring strap made in coordinating fabric or trimmed with ric rac or ribbon to match. No worry about baby pulling the cover off w/ this trendy strap.
  • Packaged in a darling organza bag with product card. It's the perfect baby gift... no wrapping necessary. Just grab it and go!
  • Machine washable, breathable, designer cotton prints.
  • Covers rolls up and fits easily into a diaper bag or purse.
  • Your Peekaboobaby can double as a lightweight blanket or to cover baby from sun in the stroller or in a baby carrier.
  • Perfect for "pumping moms" who need to discreetly pump in the workplace or at home without "flashing" everyone.

AND... if you want to give something away on your own blog, hop on over to bloggygiveaway.com and read how-- comments here must be received by Feb. 1st, (10 am CST) 2008. Winner will be drawn at random!! Good luck!!!

230 comments:

1 – 200 of 230   Newer›   Newest»
Stephanie said...

ya-who! Am i the winner since i am the first to comment. I hope so. I'm sure you will give me one anyway when i have a baby, but that wont be for like 3 or 4 years (cross your fingers), but i still want to win in case we don't live close.
my fave is the red and white.

Little Piddles said...

Your nursing covers are beautiful. I'd like to enter for the Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots pattern. My friend just had a boy and loves that color combo.

Brit said...

I love the creamsicle dot or the night and day! These are so cute! I would love one for our next baby!!!

Susan said...

Sounds great, count me in!

TJ said...

i am torn between the creamsicle paisley and the french wallpaper. love them both!!

Jes@beautyfromchaos said...

Cocoa/Turquoise Stripe is my favorite! please enter me! thanks

Searching For Simplicity said...

I love the Royal Red. This would be perfect for number four soon to arrive!!

Camera Clicker said...

Chocolate/Pink stripe is the winner!
tsmoffett@yahoo.com

James & Aimee said...

I want the Creamsicle Paisly. So pretty! Hope to win...baby will be here in July! :)

Anonymous said...

WOW love it!!!!!
Kelsey(kelsmith1992@gmail.com)

Sarah said...

Geisha fans. I love Amy Butler! Great giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win.

Stacey said...

I love 'Mango'. I don't live in the US, but I have a US address I can get it shipped to.

ohAmanda said...

I think I like Mango best...but really they are all gorgeous!

HilLesha O'Nan said...

My favorite is night and day. Thanks for the giveaway :)

Hillary (Mrs. Einstein) said...

I like the mango fabric.

michelle said...

I like the cocoa/turquoise polka dots fabric. I would love to be entered in your giveaway.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com
michelle (at) northofthe49 (dot) com

bren j. said...

Ooh! Cocoa with turquoise anything! Those are beautiful covers!

Sarah said...

I like the French Wallpaper and the Creamsicle Paisley

Charity said...

I have a friend how just had her 5th baby...her oldest is 6...no multiples...she just had a boy, so I've been drooling over all the boy combinations....cocoa with turquoise especially...thanks for making such a high quality product..

Charity

Smockity Frocks said...

Ooooh! So cute! I need one. Pick me!! I like the pink and brown dots.

Jennifer Kindle said...

Toss up b/t
Acanthus and Night & Day...great family you have! Check out my giveaways at www.veryfullquiver.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the mango one... so very pretty! What beautiful fabrics!
Melissa

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

I am crazy about Amy Butler, I love the French Wallpaper one! And since I'm due in 2 months, your giveaway is perfect timing!!!

S.B. said...

Love the creamsicle one!

Me said...

Wow, this would come in so handy in a few more months!

Stephanie said...

I love the Acnathus(sp?) one the best! This would help me out alot!

Becky M. said...

oh my gosh! i just had my baby a week ago.. how great would this be as i am breastfeeding.. i liked the chocolate pink stripes...
becky_us@yahoo.com

Milk in the Closet said...

Really cute stuff! I love the Night & Day cover!

Cute blog!

kuykendall_family said...

i love the mango cover - it would be perfect for my little girl!!!!

mama2drama said...

What a hard choice, creamsicle paisley. Or night and day!
nolanites at roadrunner dot com

nicole said...

I'm having a baby just a few days before you. Also my fifth. Congratulations! I love the creamsicle paisley, the acanthus, and the night and day fabrics. Meaning, I would have to choose if I actually won.

Becca said...

I love the night & day or the red (what was it called?!) but I also love the creamsicle ones. They are hard to chose from but my first choice would be night and day.

Heather said...

I like the royal red.

Pickel said...

I don't need a nurser but just wanted to say hello! Your products are super cute!

Carrie said...

I love the Acanthus fabric.

Heather said...

I would love to win the Acanthus print
hanourse [at] gmail [dot] com

Awesome Mom said...

I love Creamsicle Dot. You have such an adorable family!!!

Teri said...

I love the chocolate with the pink dots! so cute!

Kristi said...

Fun! I really like "Pom Pom." It would be great for my baby boy #4 that is due in about 5 weeks. :) Tahnks for entering me! :)

Heather said...

I'd love to win one! Chocolate and pink are such a great combo.

Anonymous said...

creamsicle colors and paisley patters!

heidi @ ggip said...

I like the "night and day"

I hope you have fun with your contest!

Londa said...

Oh, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the chocolate and pink stripe one! Congrats on your baby due in March. We're due with a little girl around March 5th!

ljbs3 (at) juno (dot) com

SimplyBillie said...

I promised myself that I am going to get one of these for my upcoming baby. Of course, winning one would be so much funner! I love the chocolate and pink stripess!

Britni said...

I would love either of the chocolate and pink fabrics. They are both cute!

Andrea said...

I can't decide between the Creamsicle Dot or the Geisha prints...love them! I would love to give this away to my sister...she'll be having Story Maria in June!

Anonymous said...

Ooh the chocolate and pink stripes looks yummy!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Stop by my place to win a bath set & candles or one of two copies of a book I'm giving away.

Laura @ Laura Williams' Musings

Bree said...

I love the night & day!

greg&sarina said...

I like the Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots.
Please enter me!!
Thanks.
God bless

Name: Jenni said...

I love the mango fabric. It would be great for a gift for my sis-in-law who is due with my FIRST niece or nephew!!

budandjenni @ yahoo.com

Carrie said...

What beautiful covers!! I love the chocolate/pink stripes. And the night & day is really nice, too. Thanks for having such a great giveaway! My 3rd baby is due in April and I would love one of these.

Mommy said...

Mango is my favorite. What a wonderful prize to offer! Thank you for giving it away. :)

lace said...

Mango is a beautiful fabric choice. I love it!

Mommy Bee said...

Love it! The Geisha Fan fabric is awesome! Count me in!

Christie said...

These look awesome! I love the chocolate and pink stripes. What a great idea.

Erin said...

It's a tough choice, but I really like French Wallpaper. Thanks for the lovely giveaway!

emahgedon at gmail

Owner said...

i love the pom pom fabric, it's adorable and still boyish. yay!

Owner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Chatty Housewife said...

I like the Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots one! Very cool and practical.

Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots

Shannon said...

I'm mommy to four boys and expecting baby #5 in August...and am a proud Breastfeeder :)

I would love one of these! I would probably pick the most girlie of all your fabrics because chances are, this is another boy...and mommy needs some PINK!

Momof4 said...

I like the Night & Day black & white paisley fabric. All the fabric choices are so hip. Great job on these. I'd like a chance to win this for my friend who is nursing her 9 wk old son but pumps to feed him bottles in public because she lacks the confidence to do it discreetly. This nursing cover-up could make all the difference for her. (My own nursling is too old--2 next month-- for a nursing cover-up so we just nurse at home to avoid stares.)

P.S. Congrats on your new baby!

Wardell Family said...

Hey Jules,
So I am the 61st comment-WOW! I first of all want to comment on how organized and user friendly your website is...LOVE it! Anyway, I love the french wallpaper one cause it's so pretty and it is good for a boy/girl (and I still don't know what I am having). Good luck!
-Amber

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I'll be breastfeeding again come July!

Anonymous said...

Creamsicle Paisley, definitely!

InnaC said...

These are gorgeous!
I love Creamsicle Paisley. :)

Michelle said...

I'm due in a few weeks and would love to win this! I agree with others - creamsicle paisley!

mcwally said...

You have 65 comments!!! Most impressive. Well, sign me up for your give-away... I'm going to need one in about 5-6 months... wow. You have great fabrices!
(except, you're going to laugh - I couldn't read 'pom pom.' I kept seeing the 'm' as an 'r' and and 'n'... and I didn't think you'd name such a cute fabric 'porn porn'... I need more sleep).

Bunny McCoy said...

Well...if it were for ME I'd choose Creamsicle Paisley, but since I would be winning it for a friend I think SHE'D prefer the brown/torquoise dot pattern.

Rachie S. said...

I really like the pink and brown stripe!
Thanks for the great giveaway!
R.S.

Anonymous said...

Love the Chocolate/Pink stripe. With five kiddos and nursing a new little one, a cover would be nice! Having to hold a blanket, while trying to keep up with the toddler makes discreet nursing difficult!

krista said...

i would love the mango or choc/pink stripe. i had a hooter hider and it shrunk so badly it's not really usable :( i would love to get this!!!

Rusti said...

Those nursing covers are SO adorable! Is this a friend that makes them?

I'm totally diggin' the mango and the royal red! :)

Neen said...

I'm about to become an Auntie and I know my sister would love this. The Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots would be perfect for my soon to be nephew. It even matches his bedroom. Please enter me into this contest.

Qtpies7 said...

Chocolate and pink stripes! We are buying pink for my girlfriend, even though we can't possibly know yet, lol. Positive thinking!

Sassyfrazz said...

This looks super, and I love staying modest while nursing. This looks like the way to go!

Please pick me!!

Thanks for a super giveaway!
sharvey at connections-etc dot net

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

Please enter me
Jen

whitty4jen@yahoo.com

Tallie Elizabeth said...

Mango has to be favorite.

Tricia said...

Such beautiful fabrics! Count me in. Thanks!

mccammacks(at)sbcglobal(dot)net

Carissa said...

The acanthus is beautiful.

Amanda Jayne said...

I love the polka dots! Please enter me!

Mrs. Nichole J. said...

Pink and Browns is my thing.. so ... yah... gosh they are all so
pretty!
Count me in! I would LOVE that!!!
Thanks so much!!!
Nichole
nicholejordanblog@yahoo.com

http://blog.handmadebycole.com/

Sarah said...

Wow, I can't believe you have 81 comments for this- that must be some sort of record! If family is allowed to enter, I like the cocoa/turquoise polka dot fabric, though they are all so cute! What a fun idea!

Anonymous said...

Night and Day is my fave!
Camille
www.snaphappymama.com

fbkul said...

my favorite is the cocoa with turquoise polka dots. thanks so much for the chance to win!! -beth
bethersparker[at]yahoo[dot]com

Lisa said...

I like the cocoa turquoise dots! This would be so awesome to win as baby #2 makes his way here in May.

Anonymous said...

I love the night and day fabric, this would be wonderful to have, I still (after 3 months) get nervous when I know I'm going to have to nurse in public. adavieau@comcast.net

Re said...

great contest! count me in to win

love the red and night/day one!

Amanda said...

I love the chocolate/pink stripe and Acanthus!

Unknown said...

I am having a little boy in June and i would love the Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots

Angela said...

What a great prize!! I like the Acanthus!!!

Six Skinners said...

Hey Jules! I won't be nursing any time soon (or ever again for that matter), but my sister will be. Can I win one for her? I love them all but I think I like the stripe one (pink and turquiose). MY FAVORITE!

pamela s said...

Love the classic night/day fabric!

melissa said...

like the french wallpaper!

Teakafrog said...

I like the mango.

jayedee said...

love love love the creamscicle dots!
great giveaway! please throw my name in the hat! good luck everyone!

Hélène said...

I love the Mango.

Kacy said...

Love the Night & Day--classic!

Amanda said...

Love it.

Lindsie said...

That would be great for nursing my 3 month old daughter. I love the Mango!

Molly said...

Ooo, the pink lemonade is so cute! Funny, we are both expecting baby number 5 at about the same time! I also have three boys and one girl in the same order as you and our kids are about the same age! How funny and fun. Thanks for sharing the nursing cover!

Emily said...

Beautiful fabrics! I love the pink lemonade...so cute!


princesslimey(at)gmail(dot)com

Amanda said...

I love the Pom Pom or the Cocoa/Turquoise polka dot. I tried to cover my little girl up w/ a blanket when I nursed her, and the poor thing would swelter! I'm due again in May, and would love a nursing cover up!
askinner1601@gmail.com

Liz said...

I love the Pom pom or the Royal Red! Thanks!

The Modest Momma said...

Count me in please! I love the french wallpaper fabric! How cute!

Stephanie said...

I like the chocolate/pink stripe cover - it's so mod and fun.

Jennwith4 said...

I love the night and day fabric!

Jennifer said...

I liked the creamsicle paisley pattern the best.

Peggie said...

Creamsickle dot is pretty nice! Count me in

Jenn said...

Pink and brown are great together. I love the chocolate and pink dots!

Unknown said...

What beautiful choices! All are fun, but Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots would be my fav, if I really had to choose :0)

Liz said...

I love the Night & Day fabric

Stacey said...

all the fabrics are so gorgeous!!

lulu said...

The creamsickle paisley is adorable. I would love it for
my daughter who is expecting her
first baby!!!!!

Kristine said...

I love the acanthus fabric!

Brittany said...

I love the creamsicle paisley! Please enter me! Thanks prettybritty425 @ gmail . com

Fratzels said...

These are great! I have a new baby come just 2 weeks after yours is due!
The chocolate and pink stripe is my favorite.
This is a great giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I like the turquoise/cocoa polka dot. enter me please. ernestsgirl82@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I love the French Wallpaper one! This is a GREAT giveaway - thanks!

fizzledink (at) gmail (dot) com

Unknown said...

Oh, the creamsicle dot is SO cute, LOVE. IT!

What a great and generous giveaway!

ealguire[at]sbcglobal[dot]net

Chastity said...

These are beautiful! My favorite is Creamsicle Paisley.

chas779@gmail.com

Lucy said...

I love the creamsicle dot or paisley.
Thanks for having this, it will be perfect for my first little one due in June.

lucycontest at gmail.com

Allison said...

What a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win. For some weird reason, I can't seem to view all the fabrics, but the ones I could see were grogeous! I usually like red, so that's the fabric I would probably choose. :)

Laura said...

Congratulations on your pregnancy, you must be so excited!
I'm due to have my second child June 2nd and can hardly wait. This nursing cover would be so awesome...

My favorite print is the Pom Pom. They're all beautiful :)

Tracy DeLuca said...

My fave print is the creamsicle paisley! I need me one of these!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I would love to be included in the drawing! I am expecting in March and have had my eye on one of these. My favorite is the cocoa turquoise print! Thanks for the great giveaway!

T'aowyn said...

I like the brown and turquoise.

taowyn (at) gmail (dot) com

Keryn said...

I love the royal red fabric the best. Did the blog "Tales from the Crib" feature your product sometime in the past? The name is very familiar...anyway! I hope I win! Thanks for the giveaway. My email addy is in my blogger profile, just in case I'm lucky.

heather h said...

Oh boy, French Wallpaper is my favorite. These are so cute! I love the design of both your product site and your blog. Fun!

The Mom of 'em said...

I like the creamsicle dot pattern!

LaVerna said...

I have a friend who would love the acanthus fabric.If I don't win I am definitely buying her one!
goldenpetals68@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots
that one is my fav i wish i knew about this when my son was first born lol
mom2boys42@gmail.com

Christine said...

Geisha Fan sounds really cool to me, but I'm not sure what it looks like. What an awesome give away.

Jen L said...

I like the Chocolate/Pink stripe.

mommyofmany said...

Wow! LOVE you nursing drapes!

I really like the Cocoa with Turqoise Dots and the Night & Day pattern!

Thanks for the great giveaway!

Katie said...

Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots pattern is adorable. please enter me at katie_mmartin [at]yahoo (dot) come.

Kristan said...

I love the creamsicle dot! How fun!

Jessica said...

What a great giveaway! I'm expecting in July and would love a pink lemonade cover if I win.

megret7 said...

I'd have to choose the cocoa and turquoise stripe! They're all cute, though! ( meg.wilson@gmail.com )

Kid Feed Mommy said...

I love the chocolate and pink stripe!

Frances said...

cocoa/turquoise stripe is my favorite

Laura Marchant said...

love the chocolate and pink stripe.
thanks,
midwestmommy@gmail.com

MamaGames - Alexa C. said...

I like several of the fabrics - it's hard to choose! I guess the Creamsicle Dot? Or the Geisha Fan! :) Thanks

Taryn said...

Thanks for hosting a great giveaway! Love French Wallpaper!

Anonymous said...

I love your products!!! I am thriled to discover them. I would LOVE to win this!!! I like the French Wallpaper and the PomPom fabrics...although all of them are adorable! I enjoyed looking at your blog. What a beautiful family!! I just had my first child...what a blessing!

laurabethgraham1@gmail.com

noreen said...

Pink Lemonade

Cindy said...

I like Night & Day. Thanks for entering me!

Cindy said...

I like Night & Day. Thanks for entering me!

Bess said...

Oh, I'd love one of these, especially with baby number 2 due in July. I really like the Cocoa/Turquoise Polka-dots. Thanks! :)

rae said...

I really like the cocoa turquouse... dots or stripes.
:)

missreneer said...

Everything on your site is beautiful. I love the Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots pattern. We found out yesterday we are having a boy so this would be perfect. Thanks for the great contest and for sharing your talent with us. Congratulations on your newest addition and Good Luck Everyone :)

missreneer@excite.com

Krista said...

Oh I've seen these before! I like the creamsicle paisley or the mango.

Anonymous said...

Creamsicle Dot

Julie said...

I really like the french wallpaper.

Pam said...

I love the Cocoa/Turq. stripe style! These are adorable coverups. I look forward to becoming a nursing mom to our little boy in June.

Thanks,
apkweber@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My favorite has got to be Creamsicle Dots

Eden said...

Oh, do enter me! I'd totally love to win a nursing cover using the Creamcicle Paisley fabric! Generous giveaway!

mtmommy said...

I love the Acanthus cover...Sounds great! Please count me in!

Rach said...

love the choco/pink stripes!

Anonymous said...

I like the Creamsicle Paisley and the French Wallpaper...very pretty

megan said...

beautiful! I love the geisha fans. thanks!!!

meganpeeples@hotmail.com

a! said...

I like the french wallpaper.

eida26 at yahoo dot com

Medley Family said...

These are awesome. I love the Geisha Fans print and the creamscile dot and paisly and the polka dots...adorable!.

Melissa said...

I LOVE and adore the Pink Lemonade fabric!
MamasBabiesx4@gmail.com

Mary512 said...

ooooo i love the creamsicle paisley. thanks for the entry.

Amber said...

I love the chocolate with pink polka dots! What a great product. THanks!

Liz H. said...

I loved Geisha Fans.

Granola said...

Oh so lovely! I think the French Wallpaper or the Mango (did I remember that right?). Thank you!

Heather said...

I like the Chocolate/Pink Polka Dots. Count me in and check out my give a way. Thanks!

Holladay Family said...

The Chocolate with pink polkadots is divine.

Thank you for you having such a generous giveaway! Would LOVE to win!

My email is holladayfam(at)gmail(dot)com.

Thanks again!

kevnjacks said...

The acanthus fabric is so lovely! :) Thanks for hosting a great giveaway!!

tag's team said...

I really like the Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots, what a great product! I would love using it while feeding my little one!

Danielle said...

Cocoa & Turq. Dots
or Creamsicle Dots...I can't decide!
Let see if I have to!!! ;)
dansan826 at yahoo.com

Uniquely Yours said...

French wallpaper don't want to be too bold.

megan said...

I can't decide either....hmmm...can I pick later if I win? Not sure if I'm having a boy or girl yet...will find out tomorrow

Unknown said...

Cocoa/Turquoise Polka Dots- so cute and yet discreet! one of my fears with nursing is exposure

Unknown said...

I love the Mango. Hope I win. Thanks
dreamweaver21us(at)hotmail(.)com

Emily said...

pick me! pick me! I love them all, but I have to say french wallpaper, pom,pom and creamsicle paisley are 3 of my favs! Thanks Jules!

Mandy said...

I like the brown one with the cream flowers! Oh I hope I win! :)

Meredith A. said...

Ooooo! I like the Acanthus fabric... hope I spelled that right!

MommaHarms said...

I like the night and day!

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful, but the mango one if I have to choose

Unknown said...

I like the Cocoa/Turquoise Stripe

ce613 at hotmail dot com

Williams' Family said...

Having my 4th in June, and would love one of these!

TerryL said...

my favorite is night and day!

JewelsHud said...

My favorite is definitely the creamsicle paisley - very funky and cool - I'd look adorable in it!

julieahudson[at]hotmail[.]com

Angela said...

Great giveaway! Id love to have one!

kelly said...

I like the french wallpaper!

Ananga-manjari said...

I like the creamsicle paisley the best.

Laura said...

please enter me Creamsicle Paisley

Tanya said...

Nice giveaway! I like Mango best.

Staci @ 7 on a Shoestring said...

Sounds great! Thanks! I think I like French Wallpaper the best.

Kara said...

I love the cocoa/turqouise stripes :D

Kathleen W. said...

I love the pom pom design. I'd love to win one of these as I will be breastfeeding my little one when he arrives in March. Thanks!

lev53211 said...

these are great! i'm expecting my first baby in about 4 weeks (Leap Day!) i like the Day & Night pattern.

Anonymous said...

I love the Acanthus fabric. All the fabrics are great, actually!

Anonymous said...

I like the cocoa/turquoise stripe fabric. Thanks!

Jon and Sarah said...

I love the royal red or mango.

Lovely Rita said...

The mango would be perfect gift for my expectant sister!

Danielle said...

I love the Day and Night! I also love your guest book! Very cool! Your nursing covers are great! I wonder if anyone would notice during sacrament meeting that you never even left to nurse. No more Mother's Lounge!

Erin said...

Definitely Creamsicle Paisley!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 230   Newer› Newest»