Tuesday, December 7, 2010

That warm feeling...

That tells you it's looking a lot like Christmas around here...
 I'm just getting around to posting these pics, but let it be known that we had our Christmas decorations up by December 1st!!  WOO HOO!

Quite a difference from last year when I put up ZERO Christmas decorations! Yep- ZERO! In fact, my friend Callie felt so bad for us that she brought over a "charlie brown" Christmas tree. This year we have 2 trees!!! (going a little crazy around here!)
 
 My olive wood nativity I bought in Bethlehem 15 years ago...



 Our 8 stockings... one day I'll make really cute matching stockings like my mom did. 
For now, it's mix and match. 
 Can't wait for Nana and Papa to arrive!


 The reason for the season


 Love the lamp Grammy gave us years ago...
The Christmas cards are rolling in... keep sending them!  We love them! 
Love this busy and fun time of year!!!

No comments: