So this is first in a series of random pictures found on my cell phone: Enjoy!
 |
| Elmo Barrett |
 |
| Bauer in my running shoes |
 |
| cheese! |
 |
| sleep in heavenly peace... |
 |
| summertime @ a park in utah... being silly |
 |
| Barrett & Porter sleeping face to face @ Tricia's |
 |
| 3 girl cousins w/ their matching T's I made them... |
 |
| Dayne is Too cool! |
 |
| That's right. |
 |
| Twinners! |
 |
| HOT HOT HOT day of cheer in August. I think it was 108 that day. |
 |
| 'Nuff said. |
 |
| 'Nuff said again. ha ha "potty mouth." |
 |
| sicky! 104 fever... turned out to be roseola |
 |
| Barrett's chewed up ear from our couch nailheads. eww! |
 |
| Bill & I at a Maroon 5/One Republic Concert |
 |
| Anne & I, same concert |
 |
| Uncle Mike fixing Hunter's hand at Mack's Inn, Yellowstone. Superglue!! |
 |
| Caught white handed! Kelly TP'ing Suzanne's house! :) |
 |
| Boys @ concert |
 |
| Girls @ concert |
 |
| Bauer's interesting choice of socks & shoes discovered by me as we pulled up to Barrett's preschool. |
 |
| Dayne loves his "napnap" that he got from Grammy & Papa for his bday! |
 |
| Rudolph and Santa @ the Amazing Little Hearts Christmas Party for our hospital |
 |
| Boys & Santa @ same party |
 |
| Barrett celebrating his bday @ preschool before the break |
 |
| Came day as crazy hair day! We are still trying to wash the red out of his hair! |
 |
| Price tag of the door part I need to order... so I would remember what to get! |
 |
| Cute headband I made last spring. |
 |
| Darling Michele in Hawaii! It's her caller ID on my phone! Call me Michele!! |
 |
| Stage for U2 concert back in Oct. of 2009 |
 |
| Bill driving a "surry with the fringe on top" @ Huntington Beach last New Year's |
 |
| Another quote I loved and wanted to remember |
 |
| Rain anyone! This is what happens in TX when we get rain-- it has NO WHERE to go! |
 |
Hunter on his big 'ol huge horse in Yellowstone
That's all folks. There were more, but some were inappropriate- you know what I mean girls! :)hee hee. Now I can delete and start all over! See ya next time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment