Why are you so mean to me Ragweed? My trusty bladder? Ipod?
(me tonight at the end of a long allergy ridden day...)
I am angry at you.
Very angry...
You three are ruining my chances at accomplishing this.
And I am not very happy about it.
How am I supposed to keep running jogging through my neighborhood and increasing my mileage and stamina? I mean seriously... I get that I've had 6 kids and I know better than to jump on the trampoline without DEPENDS, but come on!! So I'm pretty sure I have Exercise-induced urinary incontinence.
Dang bladder hammock!
And WHEN is our first frost supposed to be? I think we'll have a first frost party! Brock and I will be SO FREE!!! Ragweed is significantly decreased after the first night below freezing. But until then-- 24 hours of sneezing, itchy eyes and throat, my nose running like a faucet, and serious nasal issues each time I run is just NOT WORTH IT.
Lastly, does an ipod re-shuffle when you shuffle? Because I've turned off the shuffle and it's turning itself back on as soon as I start to move! So frustrating! Instead, I tried out listening to podcasts today... NO GO. As soon as I was out of my wireless modem range, the podcast stopped and
told me I needed an internet connection. AHHHHHH!!
Who is trying to sabatoge me? I am working my hardest and REALLY trying to accomplish my goal... if anyone has any suggestions, please share! Thanks! Jules


2 comments:
I got nothing.
Other than --- YOU CAN DO IT! If anyone can rise above and accomplish the impossible, it's you.
And I don't say that lightly. Sorry it's so not easy.....
Oh man Jules..... You are SOL. Honestly like the doc said the only solution is to not run. Don't know what else to say. It's hilarious that you cursed. You little rebel you. Hahaha. That must mean that you are really ticked. I understand though. The way you were last week was miserable. Good luck.
Post a Comment