Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BUSY--- too busy.

This is what I feel like.  Day in and day out.  Will I ever come up for air?  Will I ever get on top of things and actually feel like I am not sinking?  My to-do list seems never-ending and my guilt just increases by the hour.  How do you prioritize "too much to do?"  Everything seems to have a priority and what can be cut out has been.  Will it always be this way by nature of the family we have chosen to have?  Will I ever look back and miss these days?  I can't imagine that... but I am sure I will.  If I could just see that now and live in the moment-- now that would be smart.  But the moments are whizzing by and I am barely hanging on!!  HELP!!!

p.s. I'm going to write another "to do" list of sorts... things I want to be sure and blog about, but haven't yet!
1.  Megan's visit to TX w/ abby
2.  Bowling
3.  Brock's football
4.  Hunter's football
5.  Broken foot
6.  Heart surgeon consultation
7.  Chalk drawings on the driveway
8.  Drawings mommy doesn't like
9.  Halloween party
10.  Tombstone pizza party
11.  Barrett's ear injury

That might be it... but it might not be!  WHO KNOWS!?!?  If I ever get to it, it'll be fantastic!  One day...

No comments: