Remember those conference packets I was talking about?
Barrett's packet...
We even played bingo!
Dad was joining in on the fun as well!
Brock was hard at work-
And Bauer was just happy everyone was all together...
(might just be my favorite picture of him- he is such a happy fellow!)
He was even leading the MOTAB!
Hannah kept herself busy doing her workbook-
Here's some of her reflections...
Thank you, Hannah!
I love that her "notes" about the talk were what they wore...
But how did she know that "Deder Fudoff" wore black shoes?
Funny girl!
All in all, it was a wonderful conference. I have it all TIVO'ed so I can go back and watch it during the more peaceful times of the day. LOVED LOVED LOVED Julie B. Beck's talk. It was my "answered prayer" of the weekend. On Friday night we challenged our 3 older kids to think of a question or concern they had and asked them to pray about it. We then went on to promise them that it would be resolved or spoken about in General Conference. Bill and I joined in as well. I am happy to report that 5 out of 5 concerns were spoken about AND resolved. Pretty good record Heavenly Father!! Love it when that happens!
Thank goodness for modern day revelation!

No comments:
Post a Comment