Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I was hoping to be in the minority...

You know, when they tell you they're 75% sure...
Now they're 100% sure... it's a BOY. But a healthy boy. And he was a kickin and a groovin' the whole time! I have begun to embrace this world of boys I live in- and will continue to live in. Hannah and I will just have to do lots of "girl's nights out!" Anyone need baby girl clothes!? (and want to drive to TX to get all 11 bins?)


I am fabulously in love with all of my kids and I wouldn't change a thing...
We love you baby boy Sivley!!

8 comments:

Michele said...

And I thought I had a lot of girl clothes! Just think of all the wedding receptions you WON'T have to pay for! Ha ha. I guess there are the missions though.... I'm glad you are doing well and happy. :)

mcwally said...

Boys, boys, boys.... WOW! So glad he's happy and well. And you will definitely be an "expert."

Hope you guys are well... Love you!

Leslie :~D said...

My sister could probably use the clothes! She wouldn't drive to TX, but maybe she could pay for shipping on some baby things! She's having a girl in January. What season was Hannah born in?? They live in Vegas... so it's not normal seasons!

Whitney said...

I'll take 'em! Too bad we didn't know in May - I would have taken them home with me from Dallas! How 'bout bringing 'em to Fish Lake?! :) Just kidding. Congrats. Hannah will be one spoiled little gal and that basketball team of yours will be super talented!

Sarah said...

I just got done reading about how to conceive a girl before going to your blog! You are not giving me hope!! Your boys are awesome and I'm sure this next one will be no different. At least you have Hannah to get a little girl relief!

Steelefamily said...

Your family is so beautiful. I love the pics.

Sharlene Enloe said...

Congratulations! You are an awesome woman to have 6 kids. My kids are trying to get me to go for 5, but I'm not convinced. Everyone tells me Olivia needs a sister, but you could attest that she would probably just have another brother........

Jessica said...

Wow! Congratulations and I am sorry Hannah! She will be a well protected little girl! Lots of brothers to watch over her on either end! You guys look great! All our best wishes!