This is their 3rd summer flying out there by themselves! They were soooo excited!
Barrett woke up this morning (day 4 without older siblings) and said, "MOOOOOM! Is Hunter home? Is Brocky home? Is Hannah here? Did dad go to work?" The answers were all what he was hoping NOT to hear. Then he just looked at me like, "another whold day with just you... GREAT." He misses you guys!
4 days and we'll be leaving to join them! We can't wait, but this week sure is going by SLOW!!!!!

1 comment:
I came in the den and Evie had a huge picture of Hannah on the screen, I said what are you doing? She said she was looking at Blogs. I asked her how she got to your blog and she proceeded to tell me how she goes to our blog and then to the Sivley blog- she looks for a J. Pretty funny! We sure miss you and your kids. We need to chat when you are back. Have fun!
Post a Comment