Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Anniversary Baby...

13 years-- wow, have I really been married that long? YEP! And it's been so wonderful! Here's to many more years to come!!!
This was my Anniversary Card from Bill this year- excuse some of the nudity references... and by the way, we DO NOT fight naked. How well do you know me?
13TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY EDITON: WHY BILL AND JULIE ARE STILL SO IN LOVE AFTER BEING MARRIED FOR 13 YEARS!

10. Date nights (They love the time together, even though they just talk about their kids.)
9. Bill let's Julie think she wears the pants in the family!
8. Julie really does wear the pants, although she will allow Bill to take them off her from time to time! (Oh Yeah baby)
7. Communication: Learning the meaning of what "Go close and lock the door" and "I'm tired" means.
6. How Bill will offer Julie body massages and enjoys cuddling with no strings attached.
5. Not true, Bill has not been successful once in 13 years with offering body massages and cuddling with no strings attached.
4. On road trips Bill will drive, even though he has no idea where he is going.
3. True, Bill has no idea where he is going but Bill doesn't have to deal with the kids on their long car ride family vacation trips to California and Utah.
2. Fighting naked! (Apparently Julie and Bill disagree quite often and enjoy this concept of fighting naked, as they have been blessed with 5 beautiful children and 1 on the way!) WOW 6 KIDS! ARE YOU SERIOUS!
1. And the #1 reason why Bill and Julie are still so in love after being married for 13 years is: Bill's love for Julie is eternal and without end. Bill honors her as the amazing Mother she is to their children and his love for her, as his wife of 13 years, has only grown stronger as the years have passed.
Happy 13th Anniversary!=I Love You=From Billy

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are just too cute!

Suzanne Plant said...

Congrats! I'm noticing one underlying reason throughout most of these! Funny but it is what keeps a marriage strong!

AHHHHHH! You are prego again! Oh I hope it's a girl! I think I may have to fly out there when the baby is born so I can take his/her pics! Did you see Tricia's I just did? Talk to you soon. Love you.