Well, it's the real deal... a broken leg! We saw the ortho today and took some more xrays. Hannah has a fractured tibia. Official name: Distal Tibia Salter Harris type 2. She's in a full leg cast for 4 weeks, then a half leg cast for 2 weeks, and a walking boot for 2 more weeks. With any luck we'll be mobile by New Year's. She's in a wheel chair now and doing good! What a trooper we have!!
Monday, November 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
AHHHHH, that was a scream!
Yikes! glad she is ok. let me know if you need help!
That totally stinks, but she does look really cute in her pink cast! I hope that it heals well and quickly and that she can be back on her feet again soon!
Agh man! BRUTAL! Kya is peering over my shoulder: "Hannah is one brave girl!"
BLESS HER HEART!!!! (and yours!)
Hannah... Daryn hopes your leg gets better soon and that your cast is really cool. It looks like a Hannah Montana one!
Love you guys!
Liz
I love the music on your blog, but what else would I expect from cute Julie. I am so excited for you that you are having another baby. It is so nice to know somebody else who wants to have a lot of kids. Poor Hannah. She sure looks cute in that pink cast though. I love getting your comments on my blog. By the way, why aren't we on your sidebar? RUDE!
Oh man, that stinks for Hannah and you! She looks cute in her pink cast though. Hopefully she's able to move around for Christmas. Hey my email address is wendywthomas(at)gmail.com. Email me and I'll give you my phone number. I just don't want to post it on a blog. See ya!
Post a Comment