Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Good thing my boys are so cute.....


These pictures make me not so bummed to be having boy #4! Hunter and Brock are great helps around the house and Barrett--- well, he's cute, but he's a little trouble maker! He never stops! And I mean NEVER!!! Today I caught him standing on the kitchen table, trying to unscrew a lightbulb from the kitchen chandelier-- electric shock anyone? YIKES! But he's a sweetheart and is always willing to give hugs and kisses whenever they are requested. I LOVE MY BOYS! Even the oldest and cutest one (see picture top right).

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wait....Julie I didn't know you were married to Bruce Willis! Bill's picture looks exactly like him! You do have some handsome boys in your family! We just got back from Mexico so I haven't been able to blog lately. I still have to do the TAG you sent me.

Jules said...

That's so funny, I am going to start calling him Bruce- that's the 4th time THIS WEEK he's been called Bruce Willis!! I have to say, he doesn't mind- and neither do I!! hee hee... hot boy!

Melis said...

Congrats on the lil' man! And, I love Christmas music on here! Fun!

Sarah said...

OK, how do you make your blog so cute? I have no idea how to do it! Your boys really are all very handsome and it's nice to hear that the older ones are helpers. We're not quite there yet with our boys, but oh how look forward to the day!