It happens once every other month- more often if I'm really on top of things... (which rarely happens!) But I must say, I am getting pretty good at cutting these boys' hair! Megs, you'd be proud!
I didn't get a "before" pic of Hunter... he was hiding. Didn't want me to cut off his lovely locks.
Brock was getting "poofy" as we call it...
Now he's slick and cool:
Silly long haired "widow's peak" Barrett-
Still got the peak, just looks better!
Yes, we did cut off all Bauer's curls. Don't worry, they're in a ziploc bag-- and they'll grow back (i hope!). 
He looks like a different kid, but still so handsome!
And this was Dayne's FIRST haircut!!! His hair was getting too long on top to spike...
Brock took pictures of the process... don't mind my jammies!
Beauty is painful... And again, those eyes-- not edited. They're his! Don't know where he got 'em, but they're his! :)
All in all, it was a success. And I even got a clean bathroom out of the whole ordeal!

2 comments:
They look great Julz!!! I mean really good. I love Bauer's hair. He looks so handsome. I am impressed with your skills. Now you don't need me to come out anymore... My skills are useless. :) Haha Love ya!!!
They do look awesome!! And, Bauer looks all grown up now and still so handsome! Way to go...and, who does Dayne look like?! Those eyes threw me for a loop!
Post a Comment