The picture of summer-
My new goal is to enjoy the rest of the summer and the chaos that comes with it! We only have 3 more weeks of sleeping in and careless days. It's time to just slow down and enjoy it. (I can only say this because we scoured the house today!) But I know our time is limited and soon we'll be so busy in school, football, cheer, band, soccer, scouts, etc. that we won't be able to just hang out and be lazy together! So here's to a few more weeks of RELAXATION and fun!
Tan baby feet... mmmm! When you stretch out the rolls, it's white!
Being swallowed by the watermelon!
Love this song by Trace Atkins-- says exactly how I feel... most of the time!

1 comment:
Love your goal...I'm right there with ya. It was so great to see you even if it was for a few minutes! Enjoy these few weeks.
Post a Comment