BOYS, that is. He's a healthy boy--- thankfully. The girls in this house are outnumbered, but greatly protected!!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BOYS, that is. He's a healthy boy--- thankfully. The girls in this house are outnumbered, but greatly protected!!!
Posted by
Jules
at
2:06 PM
9 comments:
wow. you are a specialist!
congratulations --- and please give hannah big hug for me.
(my brother cried when he found out the last baby was ANOTHER girl. and he as a tough boy)
Congrats Jules! I'm so happy for you! How is Hannah? How are you? I have a friend who tried and tried and hoped and hoped for a girl and was devastated time after time. She wanted a girl so bad. She was also blessed with lots of blue in her home. Glad to know he is healthy :o)
Take care and keep us posted on your pregnancy!
Love you!
Oh wow! Another boy! I think that is so great! The only problem is that there aren't too many "B" or "H" names left to choose from - you should just get crazy and pick a "J" name! Congrats. Tell Hannah I feel her pain since I had 4 brothers!
And they sure do love their mamas! Congrats on healthy, happy, bouncing boy. At least you got your money's worth on THOSE clothes!
Well, I guess that means you'll be trying for another one... lol! Glad he's healthy!
I meant trying for another girl after this boy is born! Sometimes I only make sense to myself! LOL!
Yeh! We will love your house even more with another boy!
Congrats!!! You are great at raising boys.
Congratulations!!! At least you have one girl- we're still hoping to get at least one! I'm so glad that he is healthy and that you are feeling better. So exciting!
Post a Comment