Monday, April 6, 2009

Gone Private in a hurry!

Sorry bout that! I think someone hacked into my blog. If any of you saw a post entitled "Eeyore is cute!", you saw it! I don't know who or how, but really it was the kick in the pants I needed to make it private. I've been thinking of doing it for a while now. The only thing that bugs is that it will only allow 100 readers on private setting... so that kinda limits me. I'm a popular girl, you know?! HA HA. Just kidding. Maybe I'll make it public in a few months again- once whoever thinks "eeyore is cute" decides my life isn't all that exciting!!

3 comments:

chrissi said...

Hi Julie
I haven't spoken to you in forever but your family is darling and growing like weeds. My brother Peter has just passed the FBI test and would like to speak to Bill about it.. will you email me a good number to contact him at?

I am coming to Dallas in June for the birth of my new nephew I would love to come by and visit. I am bringing both girls also...

Take care and I jope to hear from you soon.
C

Whitney said...

I was wondering what happened when I went to check out your blog last night. That's kind of freaky too.

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad to be counted as one of 100! Glad to hear all is well!

Miss you!

Steph