The other night a few families joined us for a Gingerbread House Contest-- and, while Bill and I still carry the bragging rights from the Skinner's Riverbank Contest, we set out to win again, this time for the kids! Here's a few pics of the 3 "winners!" Although we all know who the real winner was-- SIVLEY'S ROCK!!!!!!!!!
Tanner's "most original" Gingerbread house:
Copeland's "most creative" Gingerbread house:
Sivley's "Most Traditional, Best Ever, Really Cool, Wish I'd of thought of that!"
#1 Gingerbread house!

6 comments:
Why weren't we invited? You were just scared we'd kick your butts.
That's pretty creative, you'd think with the 3 houses we have sitting on our counter, we'd have a nice village...but really, they all look the exact same!
Sorry, I meant to say....
I agree, that was one rockin' gingerbread house! Nice job guys!
that is one of the awesomest gingerbread houses ever!! you have always been so creative. the picture of bill and hana at the doctors is so adorable. i bet you will be excited when all that is over with. you are going to have a baby really soon, huh?
Hey girl!
Glad you are home from the holidays-you'll have to tell me how it went. Thanks for your comment on my blog...it is just my first book of 3 and I am working to finish so I can find out if an LDS publisher would take it. I will have to tell ya about it lateh.
Take care-Amber
Post a Comment